June Update

I am not making excuses but this is taking longer than I anticipated. I have gotten alot of new information for how to mix/eq the tracks and have been applying this knowledge to the project. I have come to the conclusion that these tracks can NEVER sound exactly like the real tracks from The Lamb but I do know that they can be alot closer than they have been in the past.

The mixing knowledge is taking quite a bit of time to master but once completed can be used on the rest of the project. So, in this case, haste definitely will make waste. 

It is quite amazing how the mix down keeps exposing things that need to be tweaked. I hope to have something up pretty soon but can't promise anything except that I will make more of the tracks and sample programs available for download.

Thanks for your patience and keep checking back.


Jim K - Keeper of the Shrine
jkleban@nc.rr.com