January Update

They should good things come to those who wait. Well, I haven't put down this project, rather I am re-tooling. I have most of Slipperman completed but I need one more SOUND to finish this song.  While creating this tune, I have done a lot of "prep" work in preparing some new instrument sounds that are alot more accurate to those used by GENESIS on this album.

So, once I get this last sound, and upgrade my DAW with a QUAD CORE CPU (I have a dual core that has just about run out of horsepower), I will complete this song and move forward with the project.

I have decided that I am going to make some of the work files from the project available to those that are interested as well as some custom sample sets (for KONTAKT) of the special instruments that I have sampled.

Talk to you soon!


Jim K - Keeper of the Shrine
jkleban@nc.rr.com