Riding the Scree

Posted a work in progress (these songs are really never DONE) trying all the new mixing techniques. This track was posted a long time ago but this is a complete re-work and does sound closer now.

During my research for sounds, I came across a fellow from Sweden who had a T series Hammond and a leslie and he sampled his Hammond for me in the studio. It sounds much better than the Hammond B and C samples that are commercially available. I want to really thank Frank Carvalho for his time and effort producing these Hammond samples.

I also resampled my ARP and updated the Kontakt program to get the ARP sounds better.

I still need to tighten up the drum track and figure out how Mike got his 12 string guitar sound????????? Anybody have any ideas?

I hope you enjoy this little update.

Jim K - Keeper of the Shrine
jkleban@nc.rr.com