August/September Update

First off, I have not stopped working on this project and I thank all of you who have continued to check in on the progress.

I am at a major cross-roads and am a bit hung up in the mixing process. I have gotten some very reliable information on how The Lamb was mixed back in 1974 and am trying to duplicate these techniques using software plugins.

I am working on ONE song to get all of these techniques down and am making progress but I have quite a way to go to get my mix to sound like the original LAMB. I will share this information when I finally release this tune. It is all quite interesting and I know it will make for a great read for those of you who enjoy this type of technical stuff.

Until next time, keep enjoying your Genesis music!

Jim K - Keeper of the Shrine
jkleban@nc.rr.com